If you are looking for a scholarship then you are on the right page.
Kotak Mahindra Scholarship is a new scholarship program launched for students pursuing graduation. Kotak Mahindra Group was Established in 1985 and is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates.
Careeroptionhub is a unique platform that provides you with information on upcoming scholarships. We cover scholarship programs launched by the Central Government, State Governments, and Private Organizations.
We work hard to keep you updated with every possible Central Government Scholarship, State Government Scholarship, Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship, SC/ST Scholarships, OBC Scholarship, and many more.
To know more about scholarships follow the steps mentioned further in this article.
Here we will provide all the necessary details that you should know before applying for the Kotak Mahindra Scholarship 2024.
Moreover, we will share step by step procedure of How to Apply for the scholarship, Eligibility criteria, Documents required, Last date to apply for the scholarship, and the scholarship benefits.
What is Kotak Mahindra Scholarship 2024?
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship is an initiative of the “Kotak Mahindra Group” one of the leading banks in India. The main motive of this scholarship is to provide financial support to underpriviledge students who are permanent residents of Tamil Nadu.
Under this scholarship program, students who have passed class 12 in a government school in Tamil Nadu and currently studying in the first year of their undergraduate degree in the fields of Engineering, Medical (MBBS) and Law are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Selected candidates will be provided monetary benefits under Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship which encourages them to continue their education.
Big opportunities for undergraduate students living in Tamil Nadu. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Check out the Eligibility criteria and Apply Now. You can apply for the scholarship through the official website provided below in the article.
If you face any difficulty you can ask us in the Comment section below.
For latest updates, you can join our Official Telegram Channel as well as our Whatsapp Group
Also Check:-CF Sparkle Inclusive Scholarship
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship
|Kotak Mahindra Group
|Engineering, Medical (MBBS), and Law
|Mode of Application
|Last date of Application
|5th March 2024
|INR 2 Lakh per year
Following are the Eligibility criteria to apply for this Scholarship:-
- Open for students who are domiciles of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants must be studying in first graduation in the fields of Engineering, Medical (MBBS) and Law
- Applicant must have passed Class 12 (or equivalent) in government school of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicant must have secured a minimum 80% in class 12th board exam.
- Special consideration for orphan and lower marks students.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than or equal to INR 5 lakh.
- Candidate must not be taking benefits of other scholarships.
- Children of employees of Kotak are not eligible to apply.
Following are the document applicant need to upload while applying for the scholarship:-
- Copies of Class 12 marksheet and passing certificate.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/cancelled cheque)
- Recent passport-size photograph.
Under this scholarship program, students studying in the first year of undergraduation degree will be awarded scholarship of INR 2 Lakh per year to cover their academic expenses till the completion of their graduation.
- INR 2 lakhs (per year)
Also Check:- JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
Application Last Date for Kotak Mahindra Scholarship 2024
The last date to apply for Kotak Mahindra Scholarship 2024 is the 5th of March 2024 So make sure to apply as soon as possible before the application closed.
- 5th of March 2024 (Application last date)
Selection of the candidate for the Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship will be made on the basis:-
- Merit of the candidate.
- Financial background of the applicant.
- Telephonic interview of the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Final selection and awarding of the scholarship will be made by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2024 Application Procedure
Following are the step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship successfully:-
- First, visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra by clicking on the link given here
- The official website of the organization will be opened.
- The details related to the program will open on your screen.
- Click on the apply now button.
- The application form for this scholarship will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form as required.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Enter all of the information and click on submit button.
Points to Remember
Points to be remembered before applying for the scholarship:-
- First of all, check the eligibility criteria before applying for any scholarship.
- Apply as soon as possible don’t wait for the last date.
- Make sure to upload all the documents properly.
- Maintain the quality of the image of all the documents.
- Don’t upload any blur image that leads to rejection of your application.
- Upload your recent photograph with blue or white background.
- Fill all the detail as per your academic certificate.
- Only fill enter your valid mobile number and email address.
- If possible prefer a laptop or desktop in order to fill the application form.
- Keep ready of your document before applying (.pdf.jpeg.png.docs)
- The last check, all the details carefully before the last submission to avoid any mistakes.(Preview section)
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 317) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- [email protected]
Kotak Mahindra Scholarship FAQ
What are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship?
Students who have passed class 12 in a government school in Tamil Nadu and currently studying in the first year of their undergraduate degree.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Candidates who are permanent residents of Tamil Nadu can only apply for this scholarship.
What is the last date of the scholarship?
The last date to apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2024 is the 5th of March 2024
What is the benefits of scholarship?
Selected candidates will be awarded scholarship of INR 2 Lakh per year to cover their academic expenses till the completion of their graduation.
What is the selection process for the scholarship?
Academic merit and financial background of the candidate are the few basic of selection of the candidate.