WHAT IS WBJEE? (Wbjee 2022)
- WBJEE 2022 will now be held on 30th April 2022 (Saturday) instead 23rd April 2022 (Saturday).
- WBJEE 2022 Admit cards will likely be available on and from 25th April 2022
WBJEE 2022 Application Form
Students can check information about WBJEE APPLICATION FORM below:
- The application form of WBJEE 2022 has been started from 24th December 2021.
- Students have to follow various steps included in the application process – Registration, filling up of application form, uploading of images (as per format and size), payment of fee, and printing of confirmation page.
- Students must have registered with their valid mobile number & email id for filling the form.
- Multiple application forms submitted by single candidates will lead to rejection.
- While filling application details, students must take care of the filled details. In case of incorrect details, students can also make Corrections when the authority opens the correction window.
- Students are advised to check eligibility details before applying for the form.
- Students must keep the printout of the confirmation page safely for further use.
Wbjee 2022 Application Fee:
- WBJEE Application fee is Rs. 500 + bank service charges for the general category.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B fee will be Rs. 400/-.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates
To know about wbjee dates related to various events, candidates can go through the below-given table:
|Starting of Online registration||24th December 2021|
|Last date to fill form & make fee payment||10th Jan 2022|
|Downloading the confirmation page||11th to 13th Jan 2022|
|Correction window opens||11th Jan to 13th Jan 2022|
|Availability of admit card||18th to 23rd April 2022|
|Exam date||23rd April 2022|
|Publication of Answer key||April/MAY 2022|
|Last date of challenging the answer key||2ndd week of May 2022|
|Publication of recorded responses||3rd week of May 2022|
|Publication of final answer key||4th week of MAY 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of MAY 2022|
|Beginning of counseling||June/july2022|
WBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check below for the eligibility criteria
- Nationality:- Students must be Indian citizens.
- Age Limit: – Applying candidate’s minimum age limit should be 17 years as of 31st December 2021.
- Applying student must have been born on or before 31st December 2004.
- Upper Age Limit:- There is no upper age limit for other courses. However, for marine engineering, the upper age limit is 25 years as of 31st December 2021.
Wbjee 2022 Qualification Eligibility (For Engineering):
- Qualifying Exam:- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent exam recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- Qualifying Percentage & Subjects:- In the 12th level, students must have passed with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and anyone from the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application securing 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories) in the qualifying subjects.
- English:- Candidate must have qualified English at 10+2 level with a minimum of 30% marks.
Wbjee 2022 Qualification Eligibility (For Pharmacy):
- Qualifying Exam:- Student must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Percentage & Subjects:- Students must have passed 12th level with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects & anyone among – Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application.
- Qualifying marks should be 45% marks (General) & 40% marks for reserved candidates.
- English Subject:- Student must qualify English subject in 10+2 level with 30% marks.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Know the exam pattern of WBJEE 2022 in the below-given section:
- Exam Mode:-The test will be conducted through OMR-based (offline mode).
- Type of Questions:- The exam paper will contain multiple-choice questions with four options against each question.
- Papers:- The test will be divided into two papers, i.e. Paper I – mathematics and Paper-II – physics & chemistry.
- Shift: –The test will be conducted in two shifts – morning shift & afternoon shift.
- Answering Mode:- Candidates are required to use blue/black ballpoint pen to answer the questions.
Students can check the number of questions and marks in the below-given table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Category – I (1 mark)||Category – II (2 marks)||Category – III (2 marks)|
WBJEE 2022 Syllabus
- WBJEE Syllabus can be checked by the students online from the website. The syllabus will consist of various topics from 10+2 level from the subjects – Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry subjects. Students can go through the below-mentioned subjects to know about various important topics for the exam:
- Physics:- Physical World, Units & dimensions, Measurements, Gravitation, Laws of motion, Viscosity, Electrostatics, Kinetic theory of gases, Magnetic effect of current, Electromagnetic induction & alternating current, etc.
- Mathematics:- Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, Coordinate geometry of two dimensions, Calculus, etc.
- Chemistry:- Atoms, Atomic Structure, Molecules, and Chemical Arithmetic, The Periodic Table and Chemical Families, Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics, Coordination Compounds, Physical Chemistry of Solutions, etc.
WBJEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Students can follow given below preparation tips to do well in the exam and qualify for the exam:
- Before starting any preparation for the exam, students must make the choice of good study materials available online or offline.
- Know the details of the syllabus and exam pattern of the entrance test.
- Solve sample papers and past papers to know the nature of the exam, difficulty level, and other trends.
- Prepare and understand the strategy that is to be followed for the exam.
- Get short notes from your friends/teachers/internet or prepare it yourself for the exam.
- Prepare well for the exam by regular practice.
WBJEE 2022 Admit Card
- WBJEE 2022 Admit Card can be downloaded from 18th- 23rd April 2022. Students can download the admit card online mode. The admit card will mention the details of the appearing candidates like name, exam name, exam date, time &Exam center.
- Students must note that after downloading the admit card, they must check all the details mentioned on it. In case of any incorrect detail in the admit card, the student must contact the officials to rectify the problem before the exam date. On the day of the exam, students must show their admit cards in order to appear for the exam.
WBJEE 2022 Answer Key
- The authority will publish the WBJEE answer key in April / May 2022. Students will be able to get the WBJEE Answer Key online mode.
- After downloading of answer key, students will also be able to challenge the answer key. The final answer key will be made available from the 4th week of May 2022 after the acceptance of challenges made by the candidates.
WBJEE 2022 Result
- Students will be able to get the result in the form of a WBJEE rank card. The rank card will consist of applicable ranks, component scores & total scores in both papers. The rank card can be downloaded online through login.
- Students will also get their scanned images of OMRs & machine-read responses uploaded on the website.
Will be made available online on the website in the 4th week of May 2022.
WBJEE 2022 Counselling
WBJEE 2022 Counselling will be held online mode from June / July 2022. At the time of counseling course-wise & institute-wise seats will be released online. Only the students who will get a rank in the exam will be eligible for participation in counseling.
Students will have to verify their documents for the document verification process of counseling. Students have to report to the allotted institute to complete the admission procedure.
If you have any other queries regarding WBJEE 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section below
Will wbjee be held in 2022?
WBJEE 2022 will now be held on 30th April 2022 (Saturday) instead 23rd April 2022 (Saturday).
When wbjee 2022 admit will be available?
WBJEE 2022 Admit cards will likely be available on and from 25th April 2022
Can other states students give wbjee Exam?
Yes,Other states students are also eligible to appear in wbee exam but you will not get benefits of any kind of reservation policy,you will lies in General category only.
Can we give wbjee in 11th?
No, you can’t give wbjee exam in 11th because as it is mentioned in the eligiblity criteria of wbjee board that candidate must be appearing or passed the 12th board to be eligible for wbjee exam.
Is 75% required for wbjee?
Wbjee is conducted to get admission into UG Programme in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture.The percentage criteria for is different for various field and it also varies along with the category of the students.The minimum percentage criteria is 45% in Physics ,Mathematics and in any one one chemistry/computer science/biology taken together for general category students and 40% for ST/SC/OBC/PWD.
For detail information
Wbjee 2022 academic criteria.