HELLO FRIENDS !
HERE IS ANOTHER NEW SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR THE STUDENTS, CURRENTLY STUDYING IN BE/BTECH.
DXC is a global Fortune 500 firm that helps its customers manage their IT estate. As a corporate citizen, it truly values the communities in which it lives and works. In its constant endeavor to improve the social mobility of underrepresented and underprivileged groups, DXC Technology India is launching the ‘DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship’.
The scholarship program aims at supporting meritorious students from underprivileged societies, who are pursuing undergraduate courses in information technology or related subjects. Under this national-level scholarship program, first-year students of Bachelor of Engineering (BE)/Bachelor of Technology (BTech) pursuing a course in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, or electronics and communications streams can get a financial assistance of up to 50% of their total course fees for the current academic year or ₹40,000 per annum (whichever is lesser). Students of all genders (including the third gender) irrespective of their religious and social beliefs, and orientation can apply for this scholarship.
Check Other Scholarship
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2021
- ONGC SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR ST/SC/OBC/GEN-EWS CANDIDATES.
- DIGITAL BHARTI COVID SCHOLARSHIP
- FIHFC SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021
- HDFC SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS 2021
- Dr A.P.J ABDUL KALAM SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR CLASS 6 TO 12
- Open to students with Indian nationality only
- The applicant must be currently in the first year BE/BTech program in CS/IT/EE/ECE streams in the academic year 2020-21
- The students must have obtained 60% or more marks in the previous educational degree
- The annual family income of the applicant, from all the sources, should not exceed ₹4 lakh (₹4,00,000) Advertisement
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship benefits of ₹6,000 or more per year
- Children of DXC and Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program Advertisement
50% of total fees or ₹40,000 per annum (whichever is less)
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- A photocopy of the applicant’s bank passbook or a cancelled cheque of her/his bank account
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- One passport size photograph.
LAST DATE TO APPLY
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY YOU CAN ASK ME.