HERE IS A NEW SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM ANNOUNCED BY “PARLIAMENTARIANS WITH INNOVATORS FOR INDIA” FOR THE STUDENTS OF CLASS 1 TO 12TH.
ABOUT THE DIGITAL BHARTI SCHOLARSHIP
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship is an initiative of ‘Parliamentarians with Innovators for India’ (PI India) to support those students who have lost both or either of their parents in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Under this scholarship, such distressed students of Class 1 to 12 will be given vouchers to get educational subscriptions for online learning at leading ed-tech companies. Also, a few students will be provided with tablets/laptops. This crisis-based scholarship will support the students for a period of next 5 years.
About PI India: Parliamentarians for Innovators in India is a bi-partisan national-level action group comprising 15 Members of Parliament representing 10 political parties and 11 states, partners from leading venture capital and impact funds, academics and health and public-policy experts.
Check Other Scholarship
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2021
- ONGC SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR ST/SC/OBC/GEN-EWS CANDIDATES.
- WANT TO STUDY IN GERMANY FOR FREE? HERE IS YOUR SCHOLARSHIP.
- FIHFC SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021
- HDFC SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS 2021
- Dr A.P.J ABDUL KALAM SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR CLASS 6 TO 12
- Open for PAN-India students from Class 1 to 12.
- Students who have lost one or both of their parents since January 2020.
- Applicants should be continuing their education
- Vouchers to get educational subscriptions at leading ed-tech companies
- Access to tablet/laptop for digital learning
- Online counselling and career guidance
- Marksheet of the previous educational qualification
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card)
- Death certificate of the parent(s) along with identity proof of parent/guardian
- Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian (in absence of parents)
- Passport size photograph