HERE IS A NEW SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM ANNOUNCED BY HDFC BANK FOR THE STUDENT OF CLASS 6 TO 12.
STAY CONNECTD , I WILL DISCUSS ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION REGARDING HOW TO APPLY , ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, DOCUMENT REQUIRED AND OFCOURSE ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT.
ALL ABOUT HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP 2022
|Best laptop for college students
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students belonging to underprivileged sections of the society. This scholarship programme is meant for school students from Class 6 to those pursuing UG and PG courses . Under the ECS scholarship, the students whose financial condition is very poor and can’t bear the costof education due to personal/family crisis or any other financial problems and are at a risk of dropping out are provided with monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies.
HDFC Bank, India’s top banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship as part of its flagship programme – Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS). The bank has been undertaking various projects in the field of education and livelihood training as part of its social initiative – Parivartan
Check Other Scholarship
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2021
- ONGC SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR ST/SC/OBC/GEN-EWS CANDIDATES.
- DIGITAL BHARTI COVID SCHOLARSHIP
- FIHFC SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021
- HDFC SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS 2021
- Dr A.P.J ABDUL KALAM SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR CLASS 6 TO 12
ELIGIBILITY FOR HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP
- Only for Indian student.
- Students must be currently studying in Class 6 to 12 in a private, government
or Government funded school.
- The applicant must have passed the previous qualifying examination with
at least 55% marks.
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh (2,50,000)
DOCUMENT REQUIRED HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP
- Passport size photograph
- Last year’s marksheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet of 2018-19 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
HOW TO APPLY FOR HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study using your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship application form page.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.LAST DATE OF APPLICATION 31ST OF JULY 2021
GUYS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY RELATED TO THIS YOU CAN CONTACT ME OR COMMENT BELOW..