HDFC SCHOLARSHIP 2021
HERE IS A NEW SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM ANNOUNCED BY HDFC BANK FOR THE UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS.
SO READ ALL THE DETAIL CAREFULLY FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students belonging to underprivileged sections of the society. The scholarship programme is meant for school students from Class 6 to those pursuing UG and PG programmes. Under the ECS scholarship, the students who are unable to bear the cost of education due to personal/family crisis or any other financial problems and are at a risk of dropping out are provided with monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies.
HDFC Bank, India’s top banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship as part of its flagship programme – Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS). The bank has been undertaking various projects in the field of education and livelihood training as part of its social initiative – Parivartan
Check Other Scholarship
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2021
- ONGC SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR ST/SC/OBC/GEN-EWS CANDIDATES.
- DIGITAL BHARTI COVID SCHOLARSHIP
- FIHFC SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021
- HDFC SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS 2021
- Dr A.P.J ABDUL KALAM SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR CLASS 6 TO 12
- WANT TO STUDY IN GERMANY FOR FREE? HERE IS YOUR SCHOLARSHIP.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HDFC SCHOLARSHIP
- Open for Indian nationals only
- The applicants must be pursuing professional courses (BBA, BTech, BCA, MBBS, MBA, MCA, MTech, etc.) at Undergraduate or Postgraduate level in recognized colleges or universities.
- They must be facing a personal or family crisis that has occurred during the past three years, due to which they are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out. AdvertisementAdvertisement
BENEFIT AMOUNT FOR HDFC SCHOLARSHIP 2021
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR HDFC SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- Passport size photograph
- Last year’s marksheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet of 2018-19 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Proof of family/personal crisis
HOW TO APPLY?
Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study using your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship application form page.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Application Last Date
LAST DATE IS 31ST OF JULY 2021
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY REGARDING THIS SCHOLARSHIP YOU CAN ASK ME ON THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW