COVID Crisis Scholarship
HERE IS ANOTHER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM ANNOUNCED BY BUDDY4STUDY INDIA FOUNDATION FOR THE STUDENT OF CLASS 1 TO GRADUATION.
Here I will discuss all the mandatory detail regarding this scholarship like how to apply, eligibility criteria, document required, scholarship amount etc.
SO READ ALL THE DETAIL CAREFULLY FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
About the COVID Crisis Scholarship 2022
COVID Crisis Scholarship program is an initiative of to support children who are left vulnerable and with very little or no financial support for their further education owing to a COVID-led crisis (family or financial) in their family.
Check Other Scholarship
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2021
- ONGC SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR ST/SC/OBC/GEN-EWS CANDIDATES.
- DIGITAL BHARTI COVID SCHOLARSHIP
- FIHFC SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021
- HDFC SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS 2021
- Dr A.P.J ABDUL KALAM SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR CLASS 6 TO 12
- WANT TO STUDY IN GERMANY FOR FREE? HERE IS YOUR SCHOLARSHIP.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF COVID Crisis Scholarship
- Applicants should be Indian nationals only
- Open for students from Class 1 to Graduation
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations Advertisement
- Students who lost their parent(s)/ earning family member since January 2020, OR
- Students whose earning family member lost their jobs/employment during COVID pandemic
- Students should be enrolled and continuing their education
Documents Required fOR COVID Crisis Scholarship
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card) . Advertisement
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate).
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss).
- Affidavit from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian (in absence of parents).
- Passport size photograph
Benefits of COVID Crisis Scholarship
- INR 9,000 for students below Class 8 INR 12,000 for Class 9 & 10 students
- INR 15,000 for Class 11 & 12 students
- INR 18,000 to 30,000 for students pursuing graduation
LAST DATE TO APPLY
31st January 2022