Reliance Foundation Scholarships
Searching for Scholarship? Don’t worry here is your scholarship. Congratulations to all the Students. Here is a big update for you all.
Reliance Foundation announces a new scholarship for undergraduates as well as postgraduate students studying in any college in India.
Here I will share all the necessary information regarding the scholarship, how to apply, eligibility criteria, documents required, and obviously the scholarship benefits.
You are requested to join our official TELEGRAM CHANNEL so that you can get the latest information with time to time updates. Thank you.
About Reliance Foundation Scholarship
The Reliance Foundation Scholarships are a first step aimed at nurturing future Indian technology leaders. The Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 Indian first-year undergraduate students who pursue and pursue degree programs in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering.
Up to 60 graduate students will receive a grant of up to INR 4 Lakh each, while up to 40 graduate students will be awarded up to INR 6 Lakh each during their graduation.
Reliance Foundation experts will also find valuable opportunities to connect with the world’s leading professionals, apply for counseling and internships, volunteer opportunities, a solid alumni network and join a vibrant community of experts who will be at the forefront of India’s journey in technology development.
Check Other Scholarship
- ONGC SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR ST/SC/OBC/GEN-EWS CANDIDATES.
- DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2020-21
- DIGITAL BHARTI COVID SCHOLARSHIP
- FIHFC SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021
- HDFC SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS 2021
- Dr A.P.J ABDUL KALAM SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program 2022
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF Reliance Foundation Scholarships
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Reliance Foundation Scholarships:
- Open for Indian nationals only.
Applicants must be currently enrolled full-time in the first year of undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the following subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Sciences
- Mathematics & Computing and
- Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering.
Applicants must fulfill the following academic criteria –
For Undergraduate Scholarships: Applicants who secured a rank of 1-35,000 in the JEE Main (Paper 1) Examination can apply.
For Postgraduate Scholarships: Applicants who secured a score of 550-1,000 in the GATE examination, OR applicants who have not attempted GATE and have scored 7.5 or above in their undergraduate CGPA (or % normalized to CGPA) can apply.Advertisement
- Applicants from all institutes in India are eligible, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
BENEFITS OF Reliance Foundation Scholarships
- For Undergraduate students: Up to INR 4,00,000 over the duration of the degree
- For Postgraduate students: Up to INR 6,00,000 over the duration of the degree. Advertisement
Documents Required for Reliance Foundation Scholarship
Applicants are required to upload the following documents at the time of application:
- Passport photograph
- Address Proof (for address ticked as preferred physical correspondence address)
- Current Resume
- Marksheet of 10th Class Board Examination
- Marksheet of 12th Class Board Examination
- Marksheet of JEE Main Entrance Examination (for Undergraduate students) OR Marksheet of GATE Entrance Examination (for Postgraduate students, if applicable) Advertisement
- Official transcript/ Marksheet of your undergraduate degree (for postgraduate students)
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment, or Student ID Card
- 2 Reference Letters: 1 academic and 1 character
- Experience certificate/ letter/s from work experience/ internships
- Official Disability Certificate
- Family Income Proof (Students with a household income of 10 lakhs or less)