Are you Looking for a Scholarship? Don’t worry now you are on the right platform. A new “ZScholars program scholarship” has been launched for General and professional undergraduate students.
Careeroptionhub is a unique platform that provides you with information on upcoming scholarships. We cover scholarship programs launched by the Central Government, State Governments, and Private Organizations.
We work hard to keep you updated with every possible Central Government Scholarship, State Government Scholarship, Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship, SC/ST Scholarships, OBC Scholarship, and many more.
We will introduce you to a new “ZScholars Program” launched by ZS Associate India Pvt. Ltd. for students pursuing undergraduate courses. In this article, we will provide all the necessary details that you should know before applying for the ZScholars program scholarship 2023.
Moreover, we will share step by step process of How to Apply for the scholarship, Eligibility criteria, Documents required, Last date to apply for the scholarship, and the scholarship benefits declared by the Company.
Candidates can apply for the scholarship through the link provided further in this article.
What is ZScholars Program?
ZScholars Program is an initiative of the organization known as ZS Associate India Pvt. Ltd
Under this scholarship program Candidates studying at institutions located in Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore and currently doing general or professional undergraduate degree courses in the science stream are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Selected candidates will be provided monetary benefits under ZScholars Program which encourages them to continue their education.
Big opportunities for undergraduate student studying in Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore. Don’t miss this opportunity, Check out the Eligibility criteria and Apply Now. You can apply for the scholarship through the official website provided below in the article.
If you face any difficulty you can ask us in the Comment section below.
For latest updates, you can join our Official Telegram Channel as well as our Whatsapp Group.
Also Check:- Reliance Foundation Scholarship
Important Details Of ZScholars Program
|Scholarship Name||ZScholars Program|
|Launched by||ZS Associate India Pvt. Ltd|
|Launched for||Undergraduate Students|
|Gender||Open for all|
|Course||General or Professional UG|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official website||Check Below|
|Last date of Application||9th March 2023|
|Awarded amount||INR 50,000|
|Apply Link||Check Below|
Following are the Eligibility criteria to apply for this Scholarship:-
- Students pursuing studies in the first year of general undergraduate courses in any stream at institutions located in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore are eligible.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% marks in the Class 12 board examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources must be less than INR 8 lakh.
- Open for Pan India students.
Following are the document applicant need to upload while applying for the scholarship:-
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/canceled cheque)
- Recent passport-size photograph
Benefits of ZScholars Program
Under this scholarship program, students studying at institutions located in Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore and currently doing general or professional undergraduate degree courses will be awarded scholarship of INR 50,000/- (for one year) to cover their academic expenses.
- INR 50,000 (FOR ONE YEAR)
Also Check:- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
Application Last Date
The last date to apply for ZScholars Program is the 9th of March 2023 So make sure to apply as soon as possible before the application closed.
- 9th of March 2023 (Application last date)
Selection of the candidate for the OakNorth STEM Scholarship will be made on the basis:-
- Academic merit
- financial background.
- Telephonic interview of the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Online aptitude test of scholars shortlisted after the telephonic interview
- Final selection decision by the scholarship provider
Points to Remember
Points to be remembered before applying for the scholarship:-
- First of all, check the eligibility criteria before applying for any scholarship.
- Apply as soon as possible don’t wait for the last date.
- Make sure to upload all the documents properly.
- Maintain the quality of the image of all the documents.
- Don’t upload any blur image that leads to rejection of your application.
- Upload your recent photograph with blue or white background.
- Fill all the detail as per your academic certificate.
- Only fill enter your valid mobile number and email address.
- If possible prefer a laptop or desktop in order to fill the application form.
- Keep ready of your document before applying (.pdf.jpeg.png.docs)
- The last check, all the details carefully before the last submission to avoid any mistakes. (Preview section)
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
- 011-430-92248 (Ext-315) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM) Advertisement
- [email protected]
ZScholars Program FAQ
What is the last date to apply for ZScholars Program?
The last date to apply for ZScholars Program is the 9th of March 2023.
What are the eligibility criteria for ZScholars Program?
Candidates studying at institutions located in Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore and currently doing general or professional undergraduate degree courses in the science stream are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
What is the scholarship award for ZScholars Program?
Selected students will be awarded scholarship of INR 50,000/- (for one year) to cover their academic expenses.