Are you searching for Scholarship? Don’t worry your search ends here. Here is a big opportunity next waiting for you all. Congratulations to all the Law students.
GEV Scholarship Fund Trust announces a new scholarship (GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship ) for Law students studying in any recognized law institute in India.
Here I will share all the necessary information regarding the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship, How to apply, Eligibility criteria, Documents required, and the scholarship benefits.
You are requested to join our official TELEGRAM CHANNEL
GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship 2022 for Law Students
About GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious law students and help them continue and complete their education in recognized law institutes in India. In this scholarship, the students who are pursuing law education at the undergraduate or postgraduate level get scholarships up to INR 2,00,000 per year to cover their academic expenses. The scholarship fund is exclusively meant for meeting the academic expenses of the selected candidates and also offers opportunities for mentorship to the selected candidates, creating a robust community of young law scholars.
- ONGC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ST/SC/OBC/GEN-EWS CANDIDATES.
- DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship
- DIGITAL BHARTI COVID SCHOLARSHIP
- FIHFC SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program
- HDFC SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Dr. A.P.J ABDUL KALAM SCHOLARSHIP
- HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP FOR CLASS 6 TO 12
Eligibility Criteria for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be studying in any recognized law institute in India or have applied for CLAT or any other Law Entrance Exam.
- The applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% in class 10th and 12th board Exams.
- The Annual family income must be less than INR 10 Lakh.
Benefits of GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
INR 50,000 to 2,00,000 per year
Document Required for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
- Marksheet of all the previous classes up to the present.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonfite certificate).
- Copy of latest CLAT or any other Law entrance exam results if any.
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Income certificate)
Application Last date for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
The last date to apply for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship is 30th June 2022. So make sure to apply it before to avoid last time rush.
For any query, you can comment below