Are you searching for Scholarship? Don’t worry your search ends here. Here is a big opportunity next waiting for you all. Congratulations to all the P.h.D students.
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund announced a new scholarship ( Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarships ) for Ph.D. students studying in the recognized institute of India and other Asian countries.
Here I will share all the necessary information regarding the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship, How to apply, Eligibility criteria,Documents required, and the scholarship benefits.
You are requested to join our official TELEGRAM CHANNEL so that you can get the latest information with time to time updates. Thank you.
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship 2022
About Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to Ph.D. students and help them continue and complete their education in recognized institutes of India.
Under Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship, the selected student will get scholarships up to INR 18,000
- GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship For Law Students
- ONGC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ST/SC/OBC/GEN-EWS CANDIDATES.
- DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship
- DIGITAL BHARTI COVID SCHOLARSHIP
- FIHFC SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program
- HDFC SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
Eligibility Criteria For Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship
- Applicant must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicant must be a full-time Ph.D. Scholar.
- Applicant must be registered for a Ph.D. degree in any recognized institute in India.
- Applicant must have scored 60% aggregate marks both in graduation and postgraduation level.
Benefits of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship
- Selected students will get scholarships up to INR 18,000 per month.
- Study tours within India.
- INR 15,000 per annum for expenses, including, internet, books, and stationery
Document Required For Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship
- Applicant have to submit a synopsis of the proposed project as per the attached format.
- Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report.
- Postal Order/Demand Draft of INR 100
- Ph.D. registration certificate.
- Photograph of applicant
Last Date Of Application For
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship
The last date to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Scholarship is the 31st of May 2022. So make sure to apply it before to avoid last time rush.
For any query, you can comment below